Zoledronic Acid (generic) [Multiple]
- Treatment of Postmenopausal, Male and Glucocorticoid-induced Osteoporosis
- Prevention of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Paget’s disease of bone
- Need DEXA with T-score, serum calcium and creatinine
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Zoledronic Acid – Serum Calcium and Creatinine
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.