Inflectra (infliximab – dyyb) [Pfizer]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 3mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg or given as often as every 4 weeks.
- Crohn’s Disease
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg.
- Ulcerative Colitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks.
- Need patient weight, Hep B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Inflectra- Patient’s current weight, CXR, PPD
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.