Actemra (tocilizumab) [Genentech]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (IV)
- 4mg/kg every 4 weeks up to 8mg/kg every 4 weeks
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (SC)
- Pt less than 100kg: 162mg every other week, up to every week
- Pt at or above 100kg: 162mg every week
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- 162mg SC q week, in combination with tapering corticosteroids
- Can be used with or without methotrexate
- Need patient weight, PPD or QuantiFERON test, Hep B S Ag, Hep C Ab, LFTs, CBC
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Actemra – Patient’s current weight, CXR, PPD
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.