Cimzia (certolizumab pegol) [UCB]
- Crohn’s Disease & Ankylosing Spondylitis
- 400 mg initially and at weeks 2 and 4, then 400 mg q4w
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Psoriatic Arthritis
- 400 mg initially and at Weeks 2 and 4, followed by 200mg q4w. For maintenance dosing, 400mg q4w can be considered.
- Need Hepatitis B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Cimzia – CXR, PPD
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.