Rituxan (rituximab) [Genentech]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Initial dose: 1000mg IV at Day 1 and Day 15
- Subsequent doses: 1000mg IV q 24 weeks, can be given as early as 16 weeks
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (Wegener’s), Microscopic Polyangiitis
- Very complex. Check before submitting.
- Given in combination with methotrexate
- Need Hep B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Rituximab – CXR
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.