Simponi Aria (golimumab) [Janssen]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis
- 2mg/kg IV at weeks 0 and 4 weeks, then q 8 weeks.
- Given with methotrexate (MTX) in pts with rheumatoid arthritis. With or without MTX in pts with psoriatic arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis
- Need patient weight, Hep B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Golimumab – CXR, PPD
- Also, fax an authorization from the payor, if one is required.
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.