Stelara (ustekinumab) [Janssen]
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- <100kg: initial dose- 45mg SC at day 1 & 4 weeks later, then 45mg q 12 weeks
- >100kg: initial dose- 90mg SC at day 1 & 4 weeks later, then 90mg q 12 weeks
- Crohn’s Disease
- A single IV dose: up to 55kg- 260mg, >55-85kg- 390mg, >85kg- 520mg
- Followed by: 90mg SC, 8 weeks after initial IV dose, then q 8 weeks thereafter
- Can be used in combination with methotrexate for pts with psoriatic arthritis
- Need patient weight, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Ustekinumab – CXR, PPD
- Also, fax an authorization from the payor, if one is required.
- Fax the completed, signed forms and a copy of the patient’s insurance card to: Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222.
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.