Rheumatoid Arthritis (IV)
- 4mg/kg every 4 weeks up to 8mg/kg every 4 weeks
Giant Cell Arteritis
- 6 mg per kg IV every 4 weeks
- 162mg SC q week, in combination with tapering corticosteroids
- Can be used with or without methotrexate
- Need patient weight, PPD or QuantiFERON test, Hep B S Ag, Hep C Ab, LFTs, CB
1 – Please open authorization forms (above). Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
2 – Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (above). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
3 – The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit: Actemra – Patient’s current weight, PPD or QuantiFERON test, Hep B S Ag, Hep C Ab, LFTs, CBC.
4 – Fax the following to Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222:
ㅤ• Completed and signed forms/order
ㅤ• Copy of the patient’s insurance card(s)
ㅤ• OV notes
ㅤ• Tried and failed medications
ㅤ• Drug Enrollment Forms
5 – After the patient’s infusion appointment, our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.