- Adult X-Linked Hypophosphatemia
- 1 mg/kg body weight rounded to the nearest 10 mg SC up to a maximum dose of 90 mg SC every four weeks.
- Adult hypophosphatemia with tumor induced osteomalacia:
- Starting dose is 0.5 mg/kg SC every four weeks. Dose may be increased up to 2 mg/kg not to exceed 180 mg SC, administered very two weeks.
- Need serum phosphorus & patient weight
1 – Please open authorization forms (above). Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
2 – Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (above). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
3 – The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit: Crysvita (burosumab-twza) – Serum Phosphorus
4 – Fax the following to Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222:
ㅤ• Completed and signed forms/order
ㅤ• Copy of the patient’s insurance card(s)
ㅤ• OV notes
ㅤ• Tried and failed medications
ㅤ• Drug Enrollment Forms
5 – After the patient’s infusion appointment, our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.