- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 3mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg or given as often as every 4 weeks.
- Crohn’s Disease
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg q 8 weeks.
- Ulcerative Colitis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks.
- Need patient weight, Hep B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
1 – Please open authorization forms (above). Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
2 – Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (above). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
3 – The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit: Remicade (Infliximab) – PPD or QuantiFERON test, Hep B S Ag
4 – Fax the following to Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222:
ㅤ• Completed and signed forms/order
ㅤ• Copy of the patient’s insurance card(s)
ㅤ• OV notes
ㅤ• Tried and failed medications
ㅤ• Drug Enrollment Forms
5 – After the patient’s infusion appointment, our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.