Avsola (infliximab-axxq) [Amgen]
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 3mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg or given as often as every 4 weeks.
- Crohn’s Disease
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks. Dose may be increased up to 10mg/kg q 8 weeks.
**“‡For adult patients who respond and then lose their response, consider increasing maintenance dose to 10 mg/kg. Patients who do not respond by week 14 are unlikely to respond with continued dosing and consideration should be given to discontinue AVSOLA™ in these patients.”
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 6 weeks.
- Ulcerative Colitis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Plaque Psoriasis
- 5mg/kg IV at 0, 2 and 6 weeks, then q 8 weeks.
- Need patient weight, Hep B S Ag, PPD or QuantiFERON
- Please open authorization forms at left. Fill out the forms on your computer, save and print.
- Open Physician Orders for the office of your choice (at left). Save to your computer, print and fill out.
- The following tests should be performed and test results faxed to Pacific Infusion before the patient’s first visit:
Infliximab – CXR, PPD
- Fax the following to Pacific Infusion Center (310) 297-9222:
- Completed and signed forms/order
- Copy of the patient’s insurance card(s)
- OV notes
- Tried and failed medications
- Drug Enrollment Forms
- After the patient’s infusion appointment, one of our nurses will fax a copy of the infusion notes to your office.